QSP Point-of-Sale System with Online Lunch Payments
QSP Point-of-Sale is equipped with the tools to move your serving line quickly and efficiently. After selecting a meal, a student can enter a PIN or slide a bar-coded card before proceeding to the cashier. The cashier can use the student’s name, grade, homeroom, PIN, or even class picture to look up the necessary student information.
For each transaction, the screen will display the student’s picture, balance, and special meal status (encrypted for confidentiality). Illustrated touch screen buttons are also provided to select each food item currently being offered. Once the cashier indicates which items are being purchased, the total is automatically calculated. The cashier can use “quick keys” to rapidly process a payment by deducting funds directly from the student’s account; however, the student also has the option to pay the balance with cash or a check.
- Convenient high-level transaction layout on one screen
- Sub-categories hold as many items as you offer
- Students are identified with either a PIN or ID card
- Selections can be entered (touched) in any order
- Optional add-ons for free and reduced meal tracking and online payments
- As part of the School Office Suite, QSP interfaces with Administrator's Plus
- Browser-based solution supported by PayForIt.net and hosted in the Cloud
- Can run in offline mode
- Change students during a transaction
- Cashiers can start “touching” menu items for the next student in line prior to them entering their PIN
- Use of Microsoft SQL server instead of “shareware”
- Access to top notch QSP support