Great opportunities for training abound this year! Benefit from hands-on training from expert trainers at one of four workshops Rediker Software is hosting this year. All provide you with in-depth, hands-on training sessions geared to meet the needs of your entire school.
During our training workshops, we will show you how to use our software in the most efficient manner so you can get your job done faster. From report writing to schedule building, the more you learn, the more comfortable you will be using our software to do the various tasks you need to do.
Each of the workshops will feature a three-day report writing track, a two-day admissions track, and the ever-popular master schedule building session for high schools. Classes for TeacherPlus Gradebook and PlusPortals will also be offered at both beginner and intermediate levels, as well as a RediSite session for anyone considering an upgrade to their old website.
The Spring, Summer and Fall workshops will all take place at Rediker Software’s headquarters in Hampden, MA, while the regional training workshop will be held this year in Laurel, MD at the St. Vincent Pallotti High School.
Schedule yourself for a training workshop this summer in Hampden, MA from March 21-24, July 17 -21 or Oct. 17 – 20; or in Laurel, MD from June 20 – 23. You’ll be glad you did! Visit Rediker.com for our 2017 training workshop schedule, or ask one of our sales/support representatives for more information.
Who should attend:
- This training will benefit administrators, teachers, IT directors, secretaries, guidance counselors, or any staff using a Rediker Software product.
Why should you attend:
- Increase efficiency and productivity at your school.
- Interact with fellow educators and Rediker Software users.
- Meet with Rediker staff, trainers, tech support, and more.
- Practice your new skills during open labs with our support team.
When should you attend:
- This year! Don’t hesitate to increase your knowledge of Rediker Software’s full line of product innovations.