Improve Student Retention Through Continuous Enrollment
Tuesday, November 29th @ 1PM EST
When students are enrolled at your school, most of the time they will return year after year until graduation. However, many schools spend a lot of time chasing families down annually to re-enroll each student. This puts pressure on administrative staff, taking away from providing excellent customer service to new applicants. Why not take a different approach?
Continuous Enrollment is a common-sense enrollment philosophy. After all, if parents are satisfied with your school, why place doubts in their minds by asking them if they are planning to return? Continuous Enrollment assumes that once enrolled, a child will continue their education until graduation unless the school is otherwise notified. Parents can sign on through graduation, instead of school staff having to ask them to re-enroll each year. This assumptive approach will reduce the amount of time and paperwork it would normally take for parents and the school staff on an annual basis.
In this webinar, you will learn how Continuous Enrollment:
- Provides a simplified approach for both families and school staff
- Places the opt-in or opt-out decision on parents
- Improves student retention and better service to new applicants
- Creates positive messaging and reinforces the value in having every child remain until graduation
- Enables capacity planning much earlier in the year
Register for this free webinar and learn if Continuous Enrollment
is right for your school.