Centralized Web-Based Enrollment for Public Schools and Districts
Improve your enrollment and re-enrollment process for your registrars, Parent Information Center, and families with AdmissionsPlus. Your school can save time and money by reducing the manual paper process and the need for parents to visit your school to enroll and re-enroll their students.
Simplify Public School
Forms and Applications
Statistics in Real-Time
Approved Data Flows Seamlessly
into AdminPlus or Your SIS
- Handle new student enrollment such as new kindergarten classes or transfer students.
- Use online forms and applications to bring your enrollment and re-enrollment processes online, making it a more convenient experience for families.
- Evaluate enrollment numbers in real-time and learn more about incoming students in advance.
- Collect and store new student documents, such as birth certificates, student photos, proof of residency, daycare documentation, and other necessary information.
- Synced Data: Re-enroll multiple children in one family all at once. Once the children are confirmed to be active students at your school the data can be updated in AdminPlus.
- Reporting: Generate reports based on re-enrollment statistics. Include any state-required information needed.
- Collect basic fees that are part of the enrollment process, such as a tech fee or insurance.
- Share online enrollment links to the town website or other public resources to make enrollment easier for parents to access and get started.
- AdminPlus integration allows enrollment data and documents collected in AdmissionsPlus to flow seamlessly into the AdminPlus database.
Flexibility and Control of Your Data
AdmissionsPlus' web-based processes can be customized to meet your school and Parent Information Center's specific enrollment needs. Registrars can set requirements for different grades or programs, or from school to school within a district.
Enrollment Data at Your Fingertips
Once a student’s enrollment information is submitted, the data flows seamlessly to AdmissionsPlus for quick access in an organized and intuitive format. Easily evaluate important information, including:
- Enrollment status
- School, program and grade level applied for
- Demographics and activities
- E-Portfolio documents
- Household contacts and email
- Communication log to keep track of phone and email conversations between enrolling families and school staff for future reference
Bring the Enrollment Process Online
Implement a convenient and efficient enrollment experience for parents and school staff by bringing the process online:
- Customize online enrollment forms quickly with complete control over the setup. Make enrollment forms public on your school and/or town website so parents can submit the information securely online. The data will be seamlessly entered into AdmissionsPlus for your registrar to evaluate and track.
- Multiple forms are linked. If the same fields are on multiple forms, those fields will auto-populate with the same details on other forms.
- Upload documents such as birth certificates or photos. They are automatically attached to requirements in AdmissionsPlus.
- Families can pay fees online securely via credit card or checking account.