QuikLunch Point-of-Sale System with Online Lunch Payments
QuikLunch is a point-of-sale application that is designed to streamline school cafeteria services. From everyday full-service meals to bulk classroom sales, and even system-wide updates and reporting, QuikLunch makes it easy to process and maintain all cafeteria data transactions.
As a member of the School Office Suite®, QuikLunch is fully integrated with Administrator’s Plus so data flows seamlessly between the two systems. QuikLunch can also interface with PayForIt.net and QuikApps to keep student balance records, free/reduced meal eligibility, special dietary or nutritional needs information accessible and up to date.
- Web-based system that can work offline
- Engage the program by point and click or by touch
- Centralized data management from the District level
- Interfaces with AdminPlus as part of the School Office Suite
- Extensive reporting suite that adheres to all state and federal requirements
- Offers sales modes like Full Service, Bulk Select and the one-touch, quick-key option: Tap to Sell
- Compatible with PIN pads, Biometrics and card readers that work with the AdminPlus ID Card
- Switch to any student in the "line" on screen during a transaction
- Information is kept up to date with online payments made through PayForIt.net
- Customize menu arrangements by item category or meal period