School Photo ID Software
Customize Identification Cards with Student and Staff Pictures
Pictures Plus, our school ID card software, is the complete solution for school photos, student photo ID cards, school directories, and other photo-based projects.
Use the Pictures Plus software to:
- Capture, store and organize all student and faculty photos
- Design and print customized student photo ID cards
- Create picture-oriented directories and seating charts
- Include pictures with each student and staff's profile within the shared database
Student Photos, ID Cards, Class Seating Charts and School Directories Info
- Added Photos: Import photos from your yearbook company or easily take student and staff photos using a camera, camcorder, smartphone, or webcam connected to your computer.
- Shared with the Database: Photos automatically appear in Administrator’s Plus, TeacherPlus Gradebook, PlusPortals, AdmissionsPlus, and School Office Suite programs including AP Accounting, SNAP Health Center, QuikLunch Cafeteria, and Atrium Library.
- Mobile Photos: Access student and staff photos on your favorite mobile device with AP Mobile Apps for iOS and Android®.
- ID Cards: Design vertical or horizontal photo ID cards for all students and staff. Include barcodes so cards can be quickly swiped or scanned to record tardy students, process cafeteria sales and check out library books.
- Directories: Produce student and staff directories with photos to be emailed, printed or automatically available and searchable on PlusPortals.
- Seating Charts: Create picture seating charts in TeacherPlus Gradebook.
Fully customizable ID cards to match
your school's theme.