Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify and document the customer's future requirements, which outlines the tasks or projects that they wish to undertake over a defined period of time. The CAM should always maintain a big picture view for each customer and look to the opportunities for the customer in the future.
In this role, the CAM needs to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our customers face, which can be solved with inbound marketing strategies.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Rediker’s suite of products and solutions.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Maintain a regular online visitation program with the customer base with appropriate levels of focus on the various grades of customers. Also responsible for the ongoing relationship management of each school assigned.
- Work closely with other customer facing teams.
- Identify sales opportunities within existing customer portfolio.
- Generate regular professional services work. This requirement will mostly come as an outcome of regular customer contact. As a logical outcome of this requirement each CAM is required to gain a solid understanding of the suite of products and services and business objectives.
- Maintain all relevant details about customers in the internal database, including scheduled visits and copies of agreed plans and tasks.Be involved in various marketing activities involving their customer base and other customer related activities when appropriate.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Meet both individual and team targets.
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years in customer service and/or account management experience is required.
- Experience working with K-12 Educators (in Administration and IT leadership) is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills and a strong relationship builder is required.
- Logical and organized thinking is required.
- Ability to drive customer focused outcomes is required.
- Understanding of business processes.
- A sharp focus on achieving goals and a powerful work ethic is required.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
- The ability to identify and qualify leads and opportunities when appropriate is preferred.
- Strategic business focus is preferred.
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently is preferred.
- 2-5 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment is preferred.
- Experience in a cold-calling sales environment and closing skills are desirable.
This position earns an annual base salary, as well as commissions, which are paid monthly. CAM’s manage their book of business (annual revenue) for the accounts assigned. There is no cap on commissions or earning potential.
Rediker Software requires all new hires to be “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on or before their first day of work. Individuals who have been offered employment who have a disability, medical condition, or sincerely-held religious belief, observance, or practice that prevents them from being vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to request and be granted a reasonable accommodation prior to their first day of work.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Rediker Software, Inc.
2 Wilbraham Rd
Hampden, MA 01036