Rediker Software is one of the world's leading providers of school administrative software. Located in beautiful Hampden, Massachusetts, our company develops and markets student information system (SIS) solutions to schools in all 50 states and more than 115 countries. Schools use our software to manage administrative tasks, maximize school-to-home communication and inspire student performance and success.
Technical Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a hard working computer pro to join our Technical Support Team.
- Respond to customer requests for technical support via telephone and other modes (email, SKYPE, WebEx, onsite visits, etc.).
- Identify, research and resolve elementary-level technical problems.
- Record, track and monitor all contact with customers using our CRM to ensure thorough documentation and timely issue resolution.
- Develop a solid understanding of all Rediker Software and partner company programs which we sell and support.
- Test the software for product defects and report the results to supervisors.
- Produce special projects for internal personnel or customers when assigned.
- Contribute knowledge-based articles related to questions and answers encountered during technical support calls.
- Attend Technical Support department meetings and/or trainings as required.
- Participate in other company-related events, (customer training workshops, etc.) as needed.
- Work cooperatively with Executive Team, Development, Customer Services, and Training departments.
Requirements and Skills:
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or IT field.
- Knowledge of and passion for computer software and hardware.
- Familiarity with Windows platform, MS Word, MS Excel, email.
- Organized and detail oriented, with thorough follow through.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible, adaptable nature, mixed with a good sense of humor.
- Able to deal with different personality styles.
- Experience providing technical support or customer service is a plus.
Industry Background is a Plus:
- Prior work experience in schools or serving schools is a plus.
Rediker Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
John Daigle, Support Operations Manager
800-213-9860 ext. 268
Rediker Software, Inc.
2 Wilbraham Rd
Hampden, MA 01036
(Email is acceptable and in fact preferred.)