About the Role:
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in education and technology sales or business development. You will be able to engage fluently and confidently with education, business and government leaders at the highest level. You should have demonstrated success thinking strategically about business, product, and technical opportunities, along with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions at scale.This role requires a leader who is a self-starter, inventive, and agile who can balance operational excellence and program success. As an experienced account manager, the International Account Manager intensely builds strong pipeline and executes on each phase of the sales process. You will use your knowledge of products, services, customer and key competitors to uncover customer needs and offer value-based solutions. As a strong influencer, you will build and leverage customer relationships throughout the sales process, using internal resources to deliver a winning opportunity and strategy for the customer
You will be frontline of “spreading the word” about the benefits of Rediker Software for K-12 Educational institutions and responsible to drive new customer acquisition and revenue.You will use a consultative sale process to articulate value from using Rediker Solutions.
- Identify new business opportunities proactively.
- Professionally lead customers through the software evaluation process.
- Develop expertise in online demonstration of Rediker solutions.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- 5-7 years of Business Development experience working within education, public sector, and/or software industries.
- International Sales Experience required.
- A strong knowledge of the Gulf Region, Middle East and or Asia.
- Capacity for “hunting” and closing new business against brand name competitors, overcoming resistance to change and developing advisory-based relationships.
- Experience selling to Executive Leadership, IT Directors and Business Office Management.
- Strong understanding of technical environments such as database platforms and web-based applications.
- Proven track record of closing complex deals with schools at the local, regional and national levels.
- Aptitude for new technologies and innovation.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of Student Information Management Solutions (SIS) highly preferred.
- A road warrior with the willingness to travel as the job requires >50% travel time
- Multilingual and culturally adept
Rediker Software is an equal opportunity employer. Our work environment is fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing (and we’re a smoke-free workplace too)!
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Susan Brady, Sales Director
Rediker Software, Inc.
2 Wilbraham Rd
Hampden, MA 01036
(E-mail is acceptable and in fact preferred.)