Report Cards with Skills and Standards
Manage Grades, Report Cards, Skills and Standards, Transcripts, Honor Rolls, and More
Easily view and edit grades, produce attractive report cards, and more with Report Cards Plus in Administrator’s Plus. Customize report cards and transcripts with the information, format and overall appearance you choose. Whether you use a letter or number grading system, the program can be tailored to the needs of schools, parishes or districts of any size.
Report Cards Plus is fully integrated with the TeacherPlus Gradebook and PlusPortals for parents and students. Teachers use the web gradebook to enter grades, and the data flows seamlessly to the registrar to generate report cards. Report cards and transcripts can also be saved as PDFs and shared with parents and students in the PlusPortals.
- Design and produce report cards which include whatever information you choose: narratives, the number of marking periods, mid-year grades, final exam grades, final grade, attendance histories, etc.
- Print customized transcripts either in "standard" or "semester" format, organizing students' courses by department, listing courses under each subject or in the order they were taken. Students' rank in class and course credits earned can also be included on transcripts.
- Customize standards and skills to meet your needs, then design and print standards-based report cards for any grade level (PK-12) or any type of school.
- Calculate GPAs, determine which students qualify for the honor roll, and print the honor roll and certificates based on your school's custom criteria for eligibility.
- Produce time-saving searches and reports - from reports on students receiving a particular grade or range of grades, to grade distribution reports showing the number and percentage of each grade given by an individual teacher, or by course and department. Produce almost any type of letter, from personalized letters for students making the honor roll, to notification letters to those with a failing grade.
- Create PDF versions of report cards right in AdminPlus, emailing them to parents and adding them to student e-portfolios simultaneously.
Use the customizable report writer to design almost any type of report card. Place objects, such as watermarks, graphics and signatures where you want. Create your own designs, or save time with our ready-to-use templates. Create report cards in a variety of formats including portrait, landscape, folded, legal-size and multiple page. Print report cards either on plain paper or pre-printed forms.
Access student grades on the go
with AP Mobile Apps!
Rediker Software helps PK-12 schools maximize communication and inspire student success with our integrated software solutions