Your Rediker Trainer
Skill Level: Intermediate.
Description: This is a multi-session course consisting of five 2½ hour sessions spread out over several days. You will need to attend all five sessions in order to complete the course.
Report Writing Learning Track: This course is part of our three-part Report Writing learning track. We highly recommend that you have completed the course "Basic Report Modification" (includes five RW1 sessions) before attending this one.
For even more in-depth learning, please see the next course: "Report Cards and Transcripts" (includes five RW3 sessions).
Five RW2 Sessions Included:
April 28, 2022 • 11:00 AM ET
Review of Basic Report Modification Course, Intermediate Report Writing (RW) Codes
- Review the basic RW codes
- Learn the intermediate RW codes
- Understand how to run and modify the Birthday List report
- Understand how a Search/Sort Count report works
May 3, 2022 • 11:00 AM ET
Contact Data Base (CDB) & Generating Reports, CDB RW Codes
- Learn how the CDB works when generating reports
- Learn how to use the Contact Label code
- Learn how to use the Contact Loop codes
May 5, 2022 • 11:00 AM ET
CDB RW Codes, Family Directory, Family Label
- Look at and modify a Contact Verification Report
- Review the CDB codes
- Learn how to use the Family Directory codes
- Learn how to use the Family Label codes
May 10, 2022 • 11:00 AM ET
Image Code Review, Photo Code, General Box
- Review the Image code
- Learn how to use the Photo code
- Learn how to use the General Box code for text and for drawing lines/boxes
May 12, 2022 • 11:00 AM ET
Super Data Base (SDB) Tables and SDB Table Code
- Learn how to setup and use a SDB table
- Learn how to use the SDB Table Box code
Recommended User Level: Intermediate