Your Rediker Trainer
Report Cards & Transcripts
Skill Level: Advanced.
Description: This is a multi-session course consisting of five, 2½ hour sessions spread out over several days. You will need to attend all five sessions in order to complete the course.
Five Sessions Included:
November 16, 2021 • 11:00 AM ET
Review of Basic Report Modification (RW1) and Report Writing (RW2) Courses, Honor Roll Box Code
- Review of the first two RW courses, "Basic Report Modification" and "Report Writing"
- Review on how to use the General Box code for text and drawing lines/boxes
- Learn how to use the Honor Roll Box code
November 18, 2021 • 11:00 AM ET
GPAs, Department Credit Box, Credit Summary Box
- Learn how to use the GPA and Department Credit Box codes
- Learn how to build your own custom GPA and Department Credit Boxes
- Learn how to use the Credit Summary Box
November 30, 2021 • 11:00 AM ET
Transcript, Transcript by Dept., Attendance Box, RCRW Specifications, Special Codes
- Learn how to use the Transcript and Transcript by Department Boxes
- Learn how to use the Attendance Box
- Learn how to use and understand the Report Card Report Writer (RCRW) tasks & specifications
December 2, 2021 • 11:00 AM ET
Course Table Box
- Learn how to use the Course Table Box to create a report card or transcript
December 7, 2021 • 11:00 AM ET
Skills Table Box
- Learn how to use the Advanced Table Box to create a report card
Report Writing Learning Track: This course is part of our three-part Report Writing learning track. We highly recommended that you have completed the first two courses, "Basic Report Modification" (RW1, includes five sessions) and "Report Writing" (RW2, includes five sessions) before attending this course.
Recommended User Level: Advanced