One Schedule. Endless Possibilities.
Prepare to build your best master schedule for the next school year.
High School Master Schedule Builders:
When it's time to build your next master schedule, there are many things to consider. As hundreds of students submit their course requests, you need to develop the best schedule to meet their unique requirements, including grade level, teacher, and room availability, as well as countless other variables.
While you might have to reinvent the wheel each year, there's one thing that stays the same: your Master Schedule Builder in AdminPlus. Tried and true, it serves as your most powerful ally to help you eliminate conflicts and build a strong foundation to carry your school and students into the next year.
What you will learn:
- How to build the best possible schedule for your high school using our schedule builder.
- The rules to solving the schedule building puzzle allowing you to get the most out of our schedule builder.
- How to use the built-in schedule board.
- How the builder uses conflict matrices.
- How to prepare the schedule builder.
- How to resolve conflicts.
- The importance of scheduling part-time teachers first.
- About Block Scheduling and other types of schedules.
- How to achieve the best possible balance between sections.
- How to adjust the many settings in the builder.
- And much more….
How the day will work:
- The workshop will be conducted as though you were in a classroom. You will see the presenter on camera as well as the schedule board. At times, you will also see the presenter’s shared screen.
- HANDS-ON: You will be provided with a link to access a sample school in which everyone can practice certain steps together in the builder.
- VIDEO REQUIRED: Each attendee will see the other attendees and the presenter will be able to see you. This will allow everyone to participate together, ask questions and be asked questions.
Schedule (Eastern US Time):
- 9:30 am - 12:00 pm: Morning session
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch break
- 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Afternoon session