Rediker Software's Famous
Master Schedule Building Workshop
Live Online from our Schedule Building Studio in Hampden, Massachusetts
Register Now - Each Day is Limited to 25 Attendees!
In college, there are no courses on how to build master schedules. Instead, the knowledge has been passed on for centuries from masters to apprentices. If you never had a master to learn from, this is the workshop for you.
In this workshop you will learn:
How to build the best possible schedule for your high school using our schedule builder
The rules to solving the schedule building puzzle allowing you to get the most out of our schedule builder
How to use the built-in schedule board
How the builder uses conflict matrices
How to prepare the schedule builder
How to resolve conflicts
The importance of scheduling part-time teachers first
About Block Scheduling and other types of schedules
How to achieve the best possible balance between sections
How to adjust the many settings in the builder
And much more….
How the day will work:
- The workshop will be conducted as though you were in a classroom. You will see the presenter on camera as well as the schedule board. At times, you will also see the presenter’s shared screen.
- HANDS-ON: You will be provided with a link to access a sample school in which everyone can practice certain steps together in the builder.
- VIDEO REQUIRED: Each attendee will see the other attendees and the presenter will be able to see you. This will allow everyone to participate together, ask questions and be asked questions.
|Rich Rediker: CEO and founder of Rediker Software 40 years ago. Rich wrote the schedule builder and has been teaching schedule building workshops for decades.|
|Susan Reid: Susan used the Schedule Builder as a customer and is now the schedule building expert on our training staff.|
Two Dates to Choose From:
Session Schedule (EST):
- 9:30 am - 12:00 pm: Morning session
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch break
- 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Afternoon session